Celestial Spectacles (e-Book)

Celestial Spectacles

 

Dear SriHari Bhaktas, Namaskara🙏
In pursuit of my sankalpa to bring out divine information for easy reach and novice understanding, here is one more (17th) from my desk with SriHari Vaayu GuruRayara anugraha.

Contents...

 

Ø Eclipse – A celestial splendour
Ø Pralaya – The Celestial Deluge
Ø Amaavaasya – The New Moon day
Ø Parvakaala – Reckoning of Celestial Time
Ø Kaalaganana – Arithmetic of Celestial Time
Ø Navagraha – The Celestial Bodies (Basic study)
Ø Planetary Transits – Gochaara (A general study)

Ø  Symptoms of Kaliyuga (Sri Bhagavata PuranaAntargata)


Under the chapter of Eclipse, apart from theoretical aspects I have also provided practical aspects like do's & don'ts, parihaara, slokas etc...Devout may make use it in Eclipse (Grahana) related aacharana.

Under the chapter of Parvakaala I have provided some of the rare information which will be useful to the devout in their saadhana. Recently, I have also published an exclusive document under this title. It is a novice attempt to highlight the need to acquire Parvakaala jnaana in the religious & spiritual journey of a saadhaka.

Under the heading of Navagraha and Gochaara I have covered only basic information for novice understanding, though earlier I have written and published few astro articles on Karmic Planets (Shani, Rahu, Kethu) and Sun God, those will be covered in my future documents.

yatha-shakti, yatha-yogyata, Bhagawad Seva, SriHari preetyartham. I am only a nimitta.

I am confident that, devout society would make best use of the information provided in the book-let and kindly also share with the likeminded.
'nAham kartA hariH kartA'
Hari SArvottama – Vaayu Jeevotama
Sri GuruRaajo Vijayate
dhanyavaad

Comments