BLOG COMMENTS

Om! Gam! Ganapathaye! Namaha!
Om! Sri Raghavendraya Namaha!
Om! Namo! Bhagavathe! Vasudevaya!
Om! Ham! Hanumathe! Sri Rama Doothaya Namaha!

BLOG COMMENTS


Under the captioned post I am publishing the comments and remarks received through my blog as well as my mail for the posts published during the last one year from 01.01.2009 to 31.12.2009. If you click on the date link it will connect you to the concerned post where you can also find my replies. For comments received through mail the link will not work.


Kiran said... 29 December 2009 4:11 PM
Very nice blog, happy to c Ur blog all about Hinduism and spirituality and importance of festivals. Thanks for sharing. Good luck.

Anonymous said...
28 December 2009 5:41 AM
It is a fine article. I would appreciate the author very much. Thanks Bhargavaji

Seeta Hari said...
14 December 2009 10:46 AM
Very informative post. Learning many things about our religion and culture. Thanks for your efforts and may god bless you with more energy in this noble effort.

Raghavendra said...
29 December 2009 4:14 AM
Wow! Your site is indeed fantastic. Keep up the good job Sir.

Raghavendra said...
29 December 2009 4:01 AM
Excellent post bhargavaji... and yours is the only resource on the internet that talks about chakrankitha! thanks very much for the info

A Telugu Guy...
3 December 2009
Very informative article... I liked the sentence: "Only Lord Sri ManNarayana is capable and empowered to give Moksha to anyone." Thank you so much for your very well elaboration/explanation about the divine Dwarka...

Sai said... 13 October 2009 7:47 PM
Your blog is excellent. I'll definitely make time and read your entire blog (all posts). Thank you for providing such useful information to the people.

A Telugu Guy said... 3 December 2009 9:02 PM
The article is very good and it nicely explained the most important festival of Lord Sri Venkateswara viz. Brahmotsavams. Some minor typos you may consider.

Anonymous said...
21 December 2009 10:12 AM
As an inhabitant of Tirumala I would like to tell you that "Your blog is very good". You can also include about the vasanthothsavam held before "Gaja vahanam". and Sna panathirumanjam, Chakraththalwar ooregimpu etc.

Kurri said...
8 September 2009 11:49 AM
What a wonderful article about this most important fortnight with various details which I call the real spiritual Seva. May the author will live long to serve more.Dr. Kurri Pakirareddy - United Kingdom -

Ratnaveera said...
10 September 2009 9:45 PM
Great informative blog for all the devotees of Lord Vinayaka who like to visit Ashta Vinayaka temples in Maharashtra, India.

LG said...
13 August 2009 9:02 AM
Very informative post, Thanks for posting.

Vinoth said... 20 August 2009 2:27 PM
Your blog is simple and nice. May add valuable information.

Kanumuri said... Excellent and very guiding - 14 August 2009 11:07 AM

Anonymous said... 5 August 2009 6:03 PM
Thank you very much. It is very informative.

RK said...
7 September 2009 1:09 PM
Hi… Thanks for this informative article. I really liked it.

Raghunath said... 27 June 2009 10:39 PM
YOUR TOPIC ON GLORY OF CHATURMASA IS EXCELLENT. MANY PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT CHATURMASA BUT AFTER READING THIS TOPIC WHICH IS ELABORATE IN MANY WAYS ONE WILL BE ENLIGHTENED TO FOLLOW CHATURMASA VRATHA FOR LEADING A SPIRITUAL WAY OF LIFE(the ultimate goal of a human being)AND MAINTAIN GOOD HEALTH. WISHING TO SEE MANY MORE TOPICS OF THIS TYPE

LG said... 4 August 2009 9:04 AM
Many thanks for this article. It was very helpful.

Pavan said... 5 August 2009 9:48 AM
Thank you sir! All these days I have so many doubts regarding wearing of yagnopaveetham, now, all those doubts are clarified. I am very thankful to u.

Anonymous said... 5 August 2009 6:35 PM
The content is organized in a beautiful manner. This will be of great use for many people. I really appreciate you for posting such great information.

Sai Bhagavatula said... 16 August 2009 2:33 PM
Please accept our heartful thanks for providing the information in incredible fashion. If I can, can I please suggest you to update this kind of information in Wikipedia considering that would get much more exposure. Again, thanks a lot.

Sai Krishnan said... 28 October 2009 8:04 PM
It’s indeed the best to know what we follow has a logic essence of life and power with nature. It is science, its commerce and its religion but when one gets to know its details correctly one learns to respect & adore its possession.

C Venkobachar said... -
6 May 2009 6:21 PM
An excellent article with full of information. While reading the initial portion of the article, my scientific mind was thinking prior to Nrusimhaavathara, Lord Vishnu manifested in the animal form, first as fish in Jala, second Kurma an amphibian (living in water and Land), third one Varaha dwelling only on land, and fourth one combination of human and animal, then on in the human form. Thus, revealing the concept of evaluation much before the modern science proposed the theory of Evaluation. The origin of life was from water. Sri Bhargava Sarma has brought this point very effectively in his article. I am very grateful to Sri Bhargava Sarma for educating us. May Sri Ahobila Ugra Nrusimha bestow on the author his divine grace and strength to educate people through his blog.

C Venkobachar said... 27 April 2009
An excellent article with full of information on Akshaya Thrutheeya. Yes, indeed, Dana as listed in the article will become Akshaya. On this day any good deed done becomes Akshaya and in deed we should beg Almighty Sri Hari that we should be bestowed with "Gyana, Bhakthi and Vyragya' in Akshaya quantity to us on this day. Bhargava Sarma is doing an excellent service through his blog to educate youngster and elders alike. I pray Almighty Sri Hari Vishnu through Vayu to bestow on the author of the article profound Gyana, Bhakthi and Vyragya and continue his excellent work.

Pandumuchu... said
17 September 2009 6:58 PM
That’s a good post. Thanks for the information. I have read somewhere that these 24 namas can be related to the 12 pournamis and 12 amavasyas which are 24 in a year. But I could not get the full text. Can u give some information?

Hariprasad Alur said... 30 September 2009 11:09 AM
Your article is very neatly presented with lot of inputs. God bless you and your family. Please keep up the Narayana Seva.

Badari Narayan Patel said... 13 April 2009 11:02 PM
Brindavana Pravesa of Sree Sushameendra Theerthar has given us deep sorrow and we express our devotion towards him; we are blessed Sanathana by Guru Rayaru through the holy hands of Sree Sushameendra Theertharu with the holy yanthra - Santhana Gopala Krishna and hence we named the kid - Sree Krishna Raaghavendra. SUSHAMEENDRA THEERTHA GURUBHYO NAMAHA - RAAJAADHI RAAJA GURU SAARVA BHOUMA SREE RAGHAVENDRA GURUBHYO NAMAHA

Rv_saraswathi said... 16 April 2009 8:30 AM
In his past life as Prahlada, I heard Rayaru had fought a war with Nara & Narayana (probably in swayambhu manvantara) for about 5000 celestial years. Do you have any more information on this? I think the source is Devi Bhagavatam. Secondly, when he was born as Bahlika king (fought Mahabharata war on the side of Kauravas). Any idea of what kind of karmic implications made Rayaru to side with Kauravas? Thanks in advance for clarifications...

Chiraan said... 24 April 2009 2:17 AM
A very good blog propagating bhakti.

Sandhya Kashyap said... 9 June 2009 12:31 AM
I am Devotee of Sri Guru Raghavendra Swamy since 7 years. I will go to Rayar mutt every thursday and I will do fasting at the same time I use to write “Sri Raghavendrayah Namah” 108 times daily, when I completed the book after writing 1008 times I prayed god and he came in my dream and blessed me you will get a very good husband. He is Foreign Educated don’t worry about your marriage I will send you the boy to your home when the time comes. 2 years back I lost my father due to cardiac attack in the early morning, my relatives told me to get marry one day the guy came to our home along with his guruji the guy is foreign educated and Sri raghavendra swamy told the same guy I felt shock and rayaru blessed us. Sri Hanuma, bheema, madhwa antarghatha Sri Krishnaarpanamasthu.

Anonymous said... 18 April 2009 5:57 PM
The best explanation that has ever been given. Now, I say do Rama Nama Japa your mind will be under your control. All your Lustful, anger thoughts will be removed. It is TRUE I have experienced it.

Anush said... 15 August 2009 11:50 PM
What a beautiful explanation... Once, during Shri Rama, Lakshmana & Sita mata stay at the jungle, Lakshmana observed a Crow going to a river to drink water, but returned without drinking the water. Like this it kept on trying for innumerable times but never drank the water. Lakshmana could not understand why the crow was doing like this & sought an explanation from Lord Rama. Rama said "this crow is uttering the name of Rama, non-stop. He is afraid he may have to stop uttering the name if he starts drinking water. He is willing to die without water rather than stop chanting the name of Rama.....Such is the greatness of RAMA NAMA---In spite of repeating the divine name several times. one should chant the divine name wholeheartedly, with full faith in spite of doing it for hours together---One can achieve great transformation if the mind is steadily fixed on chanting Divine Name.

Raj Upadhyay said... 17 August 2009 7:43 AM
Actually some one asked me chant the name of Lord Rama. It was then, that I started to look at the significance of chanting Lord Rama's name. That’s when I was directed to your blog. I had a very vague & inadequate knowledge of Lord Rama. For me Rama was a kind of folk lore or the central character in Ramayana. I did not have much idea about the significance of Lord Rama in Hindu religion. Your in depth analysis helped me gain insight & now I have been trying to chant his name with a higher degree of devotion. My sincere thanks to you for such a wonderful post.

Anonymous said... 18 November 2009 12:06 AM
Yes, I chant Rama Nama when I feel I am on the verge of doing a mistake or can’t control myself. It helps, every time.

Rv_saraswathi said... 8 April 2009 8:14 PM
Can you kindly elaborate the significance of a sakha? Especially, when you say that the current one is Salivahana Sakha and it lasts for 18000 years, does it mean people will use referring to the calendar using his name until such period?

Ramesh Babu said... 27 March 2009 6:20 PM
First of all thanks for your valuable information about Ugadi. Truly we are not aware of this information. Good and keep us posting with new information.

A Telugu Guy said... 3 December 2009 10:07 PM
Thanks for this wonderful post....

Kurri said... 17 July 2009 1:36 PM
Sri Bhargava gariki, I have seen so many blogs including mine. But yours is unique. I contact almost daily about 200 people of Indian origin in various parts of the world and I am going to send your articles regularly to show what they are missing! With your kind permission, I will post them with your name only and the credit is only yours and I act like post man to convey this divine knowledge. If possible I would like to meet you in my remaining life on this sacred Earth.

VV said... 7 October 2009 9:45 AM
It is a yeoman service to yatris. I only wish similar info is posted by learned ones like Bhargava sharmaji in so far as jyothirlingams and Shakti peeths are concerned.

Lata Vidyaranya said... 27 January 2009 10:58 AM
Thank you for the wonderful post. I was always very curious to understand the significance of dharbha grass in our religious rituals. was satisfied to read the pouranic story and the result of the research conducted by the raman institute! the post appeals to the ordinary folk like me who look for both scientific and non-scientific explanations of various phenomena.

Sharma said...
It’s a fantastic post that I read...and I've one doubt why the temples are remain closed in grahanas... is there any logic behind that one..
27 January 2009 9:58 PM

Aditya said... 12 March 2009 2:46 AM
Very interesting post with lots of information.
I was wondering about the following points that you have mentioned as "DONTS"Avoid eating /cooking food during eclipse, pregnant women avoid getting exposed to Eclipse, Avoid sleeping during eclipse
Have you ever come across any scientific study which supports these claims? Are you aware of any ongoing research on the same? I am really curious about this, because if this is true, and it really causes deformities in the child of the pregnant women getting exposed to the eclipse, we need to inform the rest of the world immediately and warn them of the dangers. Just think of how many deformed babies can be saved across the globe. Awaiting your response.

Nita said... 21 July 2009 4:24 PM
Trying to find information from a 'Hindu' perspective, about the solar eclipse and came across this article - a very informative read, thank you. I am very much wanting to do prayers and observances. Is the best time to do when happening in India time, if living in UK? Nita -

Latha Vidyaranya said...
27 January 2009 11:18 AM
that was loads of info on makara sankramana! thanks. keep the lovely informative posts coming.

Raghunath said... 7 January 2009 10:56 PM
Any ordinary person who does not have idea about importance of EKADASI and goes through your topic will definitely become favourite of EKADASI because he will get PUNYAM Mythologically and PURUSHARTHAM if one views health wise. Your language is very simple and one can understand easily.

RAGHUNATH said... 6 January 2009 12:23 AM
BY THIS DIVINE PRAYER YOU HAVE GIVEN A MESSAGE TO THE SOCIETY THAT WE ARE NOTHING BEFORE THE ALMIGHTY. UNLESS HIS GRACE IS THERE WE CAN NOT MOVE AN INCH. SO BEFORE STARTING ANY NEW VENTURE WE HAVE TO PRAY THE ALMIGHTY TO GIVE US STRENGTH IN PERFORMING THE TASK SUCCESSFULLY AND DEDICATE THE ENTIRE THING ONLY TO HIM AND TAKE SHELTER.

C.Venkobachar said... 8 January 2009 12:03 PM
This divine prayer will definitely guide people to do right things in their day to day life. We have to take the name of Sri Hari, the supreme being, before stating any activity. I pray Almighty to bestow upon you the Gyana, Bhakthi and Vyragya so that you can be very effective in your mission of spreading the knowledge.

Kurri said... 17 July 2009 2:01 PM
I hope and pray Sri Adi Para Shakthi who is the basis of all this wonderful creation of ours to inculcate more ideas in you to spread the knowledge to all to get the mission of this most rare human Life.

Sandhya Jagirdar said...
1 January 2009 9:11 PM
It will be very interesting to know and understand the rituals and deities that will help us to overcome the difficulties in our lives in the kali Yuga.

Ranjit said... 1 January 2009 9:27 PM
We are looking forward to the discussions and key learnings on the triumvirate areas of religion, philosophy and astrology.

Sujit said... 3 January 2009 11:08 AM
In today's turbulent times, subjects like astrology, spirituality and religion have become more relevant than ever in guiding individuals through their life's journey. I do look forward to reading more about your experiences too in these areas.

Anonymous said... 18 January 2009 2:27 AM
could you please tell me if the sloka "sri vishnum jagatham natham" is from Bhagavad gita. If it is could you please tell me which chapter it is from.

Latha Vidyaranya said... 27 January 2009 11:23 AM
I hope to benefit a lot from your posts. just found it today while browsing for info on dharbha grass. Interesting blog! Good luck.

Purvi Jayaaraaj said….. (28.12.2009)
I am a very frequent visitor of your website, I am so thrilled by seeing such a reservoir of information that I thought of thanking you. Every piece of information in there is so complete and accurate. It’s an excellent piece of work. Don’t know if you feel I am overstating, but honestly I am your fan now. Though there are so many website about Hinduism and festivals the specifics in your website is unparalleled to it, and is just that piece of info I will be looking every time. Thanks a ton Sir. I hope you feed in more and more information in the website so that people like us, who are very keen to know about our culture, festivals and practices and most of all their significance will be blessed, Thanks again.

K.Narendra Kumar said……...(10.12.2009)
I have gone through your blog and it is simply great. You have gathered extraordinary information at one place. It is very inspiring to see such a blog. Being a Brahmin I proud my self to show this blog to others when ever some one gets some doubts related to our customs and practices. If you have some more information regarding the Sandhyavandanam and its timings it will be useful for our community. Please do the needful and have a wonderful life ahead for you.

Dr. Mamidipally Rajanna said……… (05.12.2009)
I have gone through your esteemed blog it is more informative and a source of information.

UmaShanker said…….. (04.11.2009)
I live in New York. I happen to see your blog and it is wonderful.

Radhika said…….. (27.10.2009)
I have been reading and following your blog for over a fortnight now and I am writing to congratulate you for the fantastic job you are doing by detailing every aspect of most tradition/ culture and / or words we have heard since childhood. I found it very useful and easy to read at leisure to be able to understand the basics and some details which had remained as unanswered questions so far. Please keep up the good work!!! So agree with your title --what I know is limited! what I have to know is unlimited!

Praveen said…… (30.09.2009)
The posts on your blog are really good and informative. There are many areas which we want you to write on. Like Significance of Amlaki or usiri. When to use when not to use it like. The thithis on which it should be avoided. What are things that should be done during Kartika masam or the importance of Kartika Masam? Importance of Ekadasi. This is only a request.

Nalini said…… (22.09.2009)
I came across your blog in my search for the Runa Mochana mantra. The reason I am writing to you just express admiration and appreciation for sharing your knowledge. Thank you for your blog.

Suhas Karvande said……… (12.09.2009)
I HAVE JUST SURFED YOUR BLOG ... AND GOT ADMIRED THAT IN INDIA PEOPLE ARE DOING SOMTHING FOR HINDUISM... I REALLY LOVED YOUR SPRITUAL WORK. AND WILL BE READING SUCH BEAUTIFUL BLOG / SITE REGULARLY. PLEASE BE KEEPING GIVING YOUR VALUABLE, SPRITUAL SUPPORT TO US IN FUTURE.

Sridhar said……. (09.09.2009)
I've been following your blog ever since we spoke last time. Wanted to bring to your kind attention that the posting The Glory of Pitru Paksham was made to the Vishwa mAdhva Sangha mailing list today.

Sai Bhagavathula said……. (18.08.2009)
My name is Sai, am living in Singapore at the moment. I happen to see your blog accidentally when I was searching for the actual procedure of upakarma and trust me in whole Internet I haven't found any other site where the information is provided in so detail and clarity. It is very helpful mostly for people staying outside India. Please continue doing that. And we shall be indebted for that. Also if possible can I request you to open a page where people can ask you questions/ doubts. I am sure you will have lot of them coming.

Hetal Sompura said……. (09.08.2009)
I visited Ur blog and I just loved it!! Thanks for sharing such valuable information

Dr. Kurri Pakira Reddy said……. (17.07.2009)
Dear Bhargava Jee Today is the most auspicious day as you know the start of Dakshinayana on the day I came to know about you if not in person by your divine blog. What a day to know a person like you. I am most fortunate. If possible I like to meet you in person some time in the remaining life of mine on this Earth.

K.K. Reddy said …….. (26.01.2009)
This is to convey our thanks and appreciation for the timely & excellent article on the Grahanam. Hats off for your spirit of common well being of everybody.

Sri Krishnaarpanamasthu







Comments

  1. Your blog is very good. I am getting plenty of Hindu mythological knowledge. I like to read daily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sri Bhargavasarma

    Thank you very much for visiting my blog and finding it useful and informative.

    Best regards
    bhargavasarma

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment