About bhargavasarma
Om! Gam!
Ganapathaye! Namaha!
Om! Sri
Raghavendraya Namaha!
Om! Namo!
Bhagavathe! Vaasudevaya!
Om! Ham! Hanumathe!
Sri Rama Doothaya Namaha!
A Brahmin by birth, both my parents hail from a very good
lineage. My father a doctor by profession hails from an orthodox and noble
family who were staunch devotees of Lord Hanuman and Rayaru (Mantralaya Sri
Raghavendra Swamy). While he was very popular as a physician, equally he was
known for his good qualities and social contacts. As a Doctor he was known for
his skill in diagnosis and his patients used to call him as Dhanwanthari. A man
of high principles he also had a strong will power. Highly devoted, his daily
prayers used to be so simple but very effective with dedication and high level
of concentration. Highly respected and regarded in the society he was also
known for his philanthropic qualities. While discharging his professional
commitments he never compromised for religious and spiritual principles.
He was a role model for others.
All these qualities have brought him close to the Mantralayam
Mutt and Sri Uttaradhi Mutt. I still remember about 45 years back during his
maiden visit to our place H.H. Sri Sujayeendra Theertha Swamiji the then
pontiff of Mantralayam Mutt volunteered to stay in our house for four days and
performed Sri Moola Rama Devaru Pooja. He even had the privilege of blessings
from H.H.Sri Sathya Pramoda Theertharu the then pontiff of Sri Uttaradhi Mutt
who used visit on him without any notice like a family friend.
He also had the privilege and fortune of building a temple of
Lord Venkateswara and Lord Hanuman under the auspices of Sri Uttaradhi Mutt
towards the end of his life. Similarly my Mother also hails from a noble
and orthodox family from a place well known for its heritage and culture. Even
today people of that area easily recognize the maiden sir name of my Mother.
Both my parents were regarded as role model among their peers. I am proud
and fortunate to have taken birth in such a lineage. Basically I am a Post
Graduate in Commerce and an Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers. My
career started initially as a faculty. Later I was associated with Public
sector and then with new generation Private Sector Banks for a period of 25
years in various capacities before I parted with my banking career in a Senior
Management Position in the area of Retail Banking.
Right from my child hood I was fond of divine prayers and known
for recitation skills. Slowly and steadily I have converted this strength into
devotion and belief in Divinity as I started growing through an inspiration I
have drawn from the guiding principles of life from my beloved Father. As a boy
I used to attend along with my Father programs and discourse on religious and
spiritual matters and used to closely observe and follow him. As a hobby during
my school days I used to even participate in debates related to religious
matters. While I was growing in my life I have also started growing spiritually
with the influence of my own experiences, influence of my parental lineage, by
virtue of Divine Grace and my Poorva Janma Sukrutha.
The culmination of all the above is today what I am. Since last
11 years I have also developed a hobby in the area of astrology and related
subjects and trying to understand its intricacies. After I left my banking
career full time I am able to concentrate in this area with added devotion and
spirituality. As I started gaining confidence slowly I have started prediction
and providing solutions to begin with, my own friends and relatives especially
my own siblings who have imposed so much of confidence on my readings. I treat
this as a Divine opportunity of serving the Divine Soul by providing a small
consolation, a divine remedy and a comfort for its sufferings.
Let me accept that I am not a scholar or an authority on the
subject. As said earlier what I know is limited and what I have to know is
unlimited. There are many learned scholars in this field who have attained
proficiency on the subject and lot of research also has taken place in this
area. My reverential salutations are to all those scholars. Chosen field is
so vast, deep and intricate; I feel that one life time is not adequate to know
it in depth. Divine Grace is a must and very much essential. I am sure by God’s
Grace I will be able to do justice to the best of my abilities.
It is only through Divine inspiration I am writing this blog to
share my experiences and learning for the benefit of larger group in the
simplest way possible and easy to understand for a common man, well within the
purview of my limitations. The objective of my blog is to propagate Divinity, faith
in Hindu religion, culture, heritage and philosophy, educating and sharing of
knowledge.
Chosen area is very ancient (sanathana) and there are several works
available in the system, it is quite possible that there could be certain
degree of duplication, coincidence of words, phrases, quotations references,
images or slokas during the course of my presentations through posts which may
not be intentional. I look forward for
valuable suggestions and constructive remarks from the viewers to make the blog
more useful, informative and qualitative.
With every fresh inquiry I keep learning and an opportunity for
me to refresh myself with the basics. bhargavasarma is my Astro name.
My blog
address: www.bhargavasarma.blogspot.in
My mail id: bhagavanknl@gmail.com
My twitter address: www.twitter.com/bhargavasarma
My mail id: bhagavanknl@gmail.com
My twitter address: www.twitter.com/bhargavasarma
Yatrayatra bhavejjanma mama
karmaanibhandanaat tatratatra
Hare bhakthi tvayi staadakshataa
sadaa
O'
Lord Sri Hari, whatever births may accrue to me as a consequence of my acts, in
all of them may I have always unimpaired devotion to you.
Sri Krishnaarpanamasthu
BY INTRODUCING YOUR SELF YOU HAVE MADE US TO REMEMBER OUR CHILDHOOD DAYS WHICH WERE REALLY GOLDEN DAYS. YOU WILL DEFINITELY HAVE THE GRACE OF OUR NOBLE PARENTS WHO SERVED THIS SOCIETY UNBIASEDLY WITHOUT ANY SELFISH MOTTO. HOPE WHAT WE HAVE LEARNT FROM OUR PARENTS WILL DEFINITELY HELP YOU IN YOUR FUTURE ENDEAVORS FOR GIVING GOOD AND USEFUL MESSAGES TO THE SOCIETY.
ReplyDeleteI am very happy too see your website. I went through the site and found it very informative. By taking this up, you have made our parents proud, in their heavenly abode. I am sure, their blessings will be with you in your choosen path.
ReplyDeleteBest Wishes
Dr. Sundaram (02.03.2010)
ReplyDeleteI happened to visit to your bhargavasarma blog page. Very good! Wonderful to know about you and your lineage. I need to go into your other headings.
Eashwar Prasad (07.05.2010)
ReplyDeleteA couple of minutes back I have read about u and also I took the print outs of your article about the significance of Adhika masam. I am very very impressed with it and want to become a regular associate with u by person or by mails.